Business Events of the MAKS-2021 International Aviation and Space Salon will be held from July 20 to 25, 2021. The venue for events is the “Congress Center” pavilion, which is a free-standing pavilion with modern conference and meeting rooms. Topical issues of modernization and development of the aerospace complex will be discussed during numerous business events (conferences, round tables and seminars), which will be attended by more than 2000 specialists.
The MAKS business program is a unique business platform where the heads of leading aerospace enterprises and top officials of the highest state authorities are available for business communication.
MAKS is organized with the support of the Presidential Executive Office and the Government of the Russian Federation. The business program engages key figures of the Russian aviation industry. This will allow you to get first-hand information on the priorities, market prospects and scale of the industry, as well as opportunities for business cooperation with Russia and the CIS countries.
This year, one of the most urgent tasks is to strengthen the role of MAKS as a leading communication platform for the dialogue between the aviation industry and air transport, federal and regional authorities and business, as well as to discuss development strategies for the industry, regions, and corporations and opportunities for their synchronization.
Main lines of the MAKS-2021 business program
- New directions of development and economic models in the aircraft and space industry, including deepening cooperation with the air transport system, building new business models in partnership with financial institutions
- Entering new markets and forming new aerospace partnerships, including expanding cooperation within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
- Promising technological development of the aerospace industry in the following areas:
- Civilian supersonic aviation
- Hybrid aircrafts
- Artificial intelligence
- Electric and hydrogen propulsion units
- Unmanned aerial systems and aircrafts
- Integration of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) into a single airspace and development of the air navigation system
- Aerospace engineering
- Urban mobility – a sensitive issue at the intersection of UAVs and GA
- Promising human resources development of the aerospace industry in the following areas:
- New formats of interaction between organizations of the aerospace industry, academic and university sectors on the example of the scientific center of international standard "Sverkhzvuk" (Ultrasound), created within the framework of the National Project "Science”
- Training personnel of a new formation for the aerospace industry
- Building a cybersecurity culture in civil aviation
Fourth Aerospace Congress - one of the central events of the Business Program - is scheduled for July 19. The key function of the Congress is to consolidate science, business and government in order to solve global and applied problems of developing the aerospace industry in the Eurasia.
Further details, contacts of the Congress Directorate, and registration of participants are available on the official website of the Congress www.congress.aero.
Aviasalon JSC traditionally organizes the MAKS MatchMaking-event series, during which projects for the implementation by domestic companies and opportunities for enterprises to integrate into global supply chains will be presented in a comfortable chamber format, in specially designated premises for such negotiations. The site will also be open for similar events by foreign aircraft manufacturers.
One of the main thematic areas of MAKS-2021 is the promising human resources development in the aerospace industry. For this purpose, the key section on this topic FUTURE HUB, which was recognized by specialists and the public at MAKS-2019, will be expanded. During the exhibition and business program, participants of the section will have the opportunity to demonstrate all topics of interest to young people, including a conceptual vision of aviation and cosmonautics of the future, presentation of implemented and promising projects, including with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Education of Russia, demonstration by universities and industry of a wide range of opportunities for professional development and career growth of young people with an emphasis on new forms of education.
You are cordially invited to take an active part in the business events of the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2021, to discuss a wide range of issues related to the use of the latest achievements of science, engineering and technology in the aircraft industry.
If you have any questions regarding participation in the Business program, please contact: