Media accreditation for covering the 15 International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2021 is now open .
Media accreditation for MAKS-2021 is done in three stages:
- First stage – filling an application for accreditation of your Media company, that should be made before the 25th of June.
- Second stage – personal accreditation of your Media company employees by a form received via an e-mail you note in your application. The form should be filled in and submitted before the 5th of July in accordance with the provided accreditation quotas.
- Third stage – issuing of passes. Starting from the 12th of июльAugust the journalists that have their accreditation approved on their personal account (“allow the issue” message in “status” column), may get their “press” passes. The passes are handed out upon presentation of the editorial certificate or power of attorney from the editorial board of the Media company, letter with a list of accredited employees on the official company form signed and stamped by the head officer.
From 10.00 to 19.00
Pass hand-out in the Moscow office of Aviasalon JSC
located at: Efremova st., 12, building 2 (Frunzenskaya metro station),
Tel: +7 (495) 989-63-28
From 09.00 to 18.00
Pass hand-out in the Zhukovsky office of Aviasalon JSC
located at: Zhukovsky, Garnaev st., Gromov Flight Research Institute, Registration centre, 4th floor,
Tel: +7 (495) 787-66-51, (ext 356).
How to get to the Accreditation centre in Zhukovsky:
- Specialized press – 4 people maximum;
- Socio-political and business press - 4 people maximum;
- TV companies – 7 people maximum;
- Radio companies – 2 people maximum;
- News agencies – 3 people maximum;
- Internet media – 2 people maximum;
- Informational portals – 2 people maximum.
The head of the press center may increase the quota at the official request of the media if there is a valid reason.
The “Press” pass is a document confirming the accreditation of a journalist for MAKS-2021. Valid only upon presentation of a passport. Any other accreditation cards, as well as service certificates for work at MAKS-2021 are invalid.
“Press” passes are issued only if there is a confirmed accreditation in the database, presentation of an editorial certificate or power of attorney from the editorial board of the media, letters with a list of accredited employees on the official company form signed and stamped by the head officer.
Entrance of a vehicle to the territory of the “Russia” transport and exhibition complex is allowed only for vehicles of television groups and Mobile Satellite Communications Stations with special passes that are issued by a separate application form and in consultation with the head of the press center. For Mobile Satellite Communications Stations there is a special parking lot near the press center.
Contact information of the MAKS-2021 directorate
Press centre head